The discussion of the topic “Current issues of foreign policy and diplomacy of the Republic of Tajikistan” has gained special significance in the light of current events in the region. In this regard, the Department of Diplomacy and Foreign Policy of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Faculty of International Relations of the Tajik National University plans to hold a round table on this topic on September 29, 2022,
Goal: analysis and discussion of the current situation, problems and prospects of the foreign policy and diplomacy of the Republic of Tajikistan at the current stage.
Topics of discussion:
1. The formation and evolution of the foreign policy of the Republic of Tajikistan in new geopolitical conditions;
2. Foreign policy priorities of the Republic of Tajikistan at the current stage;
3. Main features of the regional policy of the Republic of Tajikistan in Central Asia;
4. Analysis and discussion of current issues of the foreign policy and diplomacy of the Republic of Tajikistan with the countries of the region and the world;
5. The foreign policy of the Republic of Tajikistan and current regional and global threats and challenges.
6. Border issues in the Fergan Valley.
7. Information and analytical support of Tajikistan’s foreign policy.
Working languages: Tajik, Russian.kick off : 9 a.m.Venue: TNU, Student Town, Building 11, Faculty of International Relations.Those interested can contact us on 918973181 (Anwar Safari).